Choosing a rental property
Tenants should make sure a property matches their needs before signing a tenancy agreement. They should also read the agreement and any special terms carefully before signing it.
When choosing a rental property there are many things to consider, including:
- How much rent can you afford?
- Do you prefer a house, unit or a townhouse?
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- Is the property the right size?
- Is it in the right location for work and social activities?
- Is it suitable for pets or children?
- Can you maintain the property? (e.g. can you look after a pool, or large garden?)
- Will you have to pay for water usage?
- In a rural property will you need to refill the water tank in dry weather?
- Does the property have the level of security you require? (e.g. screens on windows)
This Portal allows you to:
Keep your tenants in the loop with 24/7 access to their property information.
- View property and lease information
- See when rent and bills are due
- Log and monitor maintenance requests
- Message dedicated property manager directly
- Download rent receipts